Have you tried instacart? if not, you should. It’s literally amazing. It’s like an Uber for groceries.
How it works
1. I’m at work, decide I need groceries, I go to my instacart app and place an order from a variety of stores (even Stew Leonard’s WINE, people!) stores will differ depending on availability.
2. I Choose my delivery time which can be in as little as two HOURS or can be set up days in advance
3. I wait for updates from my personal shopper who is shopping for me, while I’m sitting at work, or showing a house etc…literally I can be in two places at once.
4. Personal shopper sends text updates. For example, she said the size watermelon I ordered wasn’t available but asked if I wanted a different size, AS SHE WAS SHOPPING…instant updates! It’s really cool
5. Meet my personal shopper at my house with my groceries.
6. Enjoy not having to pit stop after work or with two kids in tow at grocery store
7. Do a happy dance.
It’s such a time saver and at $99/year for unlimited deliveries, I feel like for me it’s a no brainer! Try it and tell me your experience!